Buddha Nature Initiative:About
We hope you are enjoying this multimedia resource hub for scripture, scholarship, and teachings on buddha-nature. Please feel free to provide feedback at any time: Research at tsadra dot org. We will respond quickly to your request and make changes or additions as soon as we can. If you wish to contribute to this project, please make a request for an account here.
Please see The Guide page for a detailed site map for this project.
The purpose of the buddha-nature website is to provide a resource hub for trustworthy information for learning about and teaching the concept of buddha-nature, its associated texts, teachings, lineages, and relevant Buddhist ideas. Unique content will be shared here and the site will act as a broker for other projects and authors that have already created quality materials, which we will curate for a wide range of audiences.
- Director and Website Administrator: Eric Colombel, Founder and President of Tsadra Foundation
- Project Director and Lead Editor: Marcus Perman, Tsadra Foundation
- Designer and Web Master: Jeremi Plazas, Tsadra Foundation
- Lead Writer-In-Digital-Residence 2017-2019: Alexander Gardner, Treasury of Lives
- Lead Writer-In-Digital-Residence 2020-2022: Doctor Lopen Karma Phuntsho
- Archivist and Contributor: Morten Ostensen, Tsadra Foundation
- Editors and Contributors:
- Alex Catanese, Tsadra Foundation
- Gwen Witt Dörring, Tsadra Foundation
Advisors and Key Contributors
- His Holiness the 17th Karmapa, Orgyen Trinley Dorje
- Acharya Lama Tenpa Gyaltsen, Naropa University
- Ringu Tulku Rinpoche, Bodhicarya.org
- Karl Brunnhölzl, Nitartha Institute
- Elizabeth Callahan, Tsadra Foundation
- Wulstan Fletcher, Padmakara Translation Group and Tsadra Foundation
- Christian Charrier, Tsadra Foundation
- Patrick Carré, Padmakara Translation Group and Tsadra Foundation
- Tokpa Tulku, Sangye Yeshe Institute and Rangjung Yeshe Institute
- Klaus-Dieter Mathes, University of Vienna
- Douglas Duckworth, Temple University
Website background line-drawing: © O. Philippot all rights reserved.
Thank you to BDRC and Treasury of Lives, as well as Himalayan Art Resources for all their work,some of which can be found linked from people pages and text pages on this website.
If you have any questions or requests or would like to contribute to this project, please feel free to contact us: Research at tsadra dot org