Category:Snow Lion Publications
Snow Lion Publications
Early on in Snow Lion's history, His Holiness the Dalai Lama gave Snow Lion a mission: to publish books from all the spiritual traditions of Tibet. More specifically, he suggested that Snow Lion publish translations of classic texts and commentaries from each of the four main lineages of Tibetan Buddhism, and works by Western practitioners and scholars skilled at bridging the cultures. Since 1980, Snow Lion has faithfully carried out this mission, publishing over three hundred of what all of us think are some of the very best books on Tibetan Buddhist practice and study in English.
Pages in category "Snow Lion Publications"
The following 27 pages are in this category, out of 27 total.
- Books/The Buddha from Dolpo (2010)
- Books/The Center of the Sunlit Sky
- Books/The Complete Nyingma Tradition from Sutra to Tantra, Book 14
- Books/The Complete Nyingma Tradition from Sutra to Tantra, Books 15 to 17 Vol. 1
- Books/The Elements of Tantric Practice
- Books/The Essence of Other-Emptiness
- Books/The Great Exposition of Secret Mantra Vol. 1
- Books/The Jewel Ornament of Liberation (Konchog Gyaltsen)
- Books/The Life of Shabkar (2001)