Category:State University of New York Press
State University of New York Press
As an acclaimed international publisher of distinguished research and notable works of general interest since 1966, SUNY Press supports the commitments of the State University of New York to teaching, research, and public service. Capitalizing on the latest advances in digital communication, the Press offers an innovative range of print and electronic publications to fulfill the evolving needs of scholars, students, authors, and readers.
Pages in category "State University of New York Press"
The following 12 pages are in this category, out of 12 total.
- Books/Tao-sheng's Commentary on the Lotus Sūtra
- Books/The Buddha Within: Tathagatagarbha Doctrine According to the Shentong Interpretation of the Ratnagotravibhaga
- Books/The Heart of Dōgen's Shōbōgenzō
- Books/The Other Emptiness: Rethinking the Zhentong Buddhist Discourse in Tibet
- Books/The Uttaratantra in the Land of Snows